Back to Login | Security Policy
In this policy, Cyber View and its affiliated companies/entites are referred to as "Cyber View;" futhermore any company account and/or individual user account is referred to as "User." By the User accessing and using the CyberStudio system, the User agrees to the following:
- Cyber View reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice to User other than posting an announcement of the changes to the CyberStudio web site.
- Cyber View or User may terminate User's account and remove User's site from the CyberStudio system at any time for any reason.
- User agrees to use our services at their own risk. Cyber View's services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. User agrees that they have made their own determination regarding the usefulness of the service. Cyber View disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The following types of sites are NOT allowed to subscribe to CyberStudio: sites encouraging illegal activity or racism, sites providing instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities, sites that promote or utilize software or services designed to deliver unsolicited email, or any other sites Cyber View deems to be inappropriate.
- CyberStudio keeps of log of every User who accesses the system. The log is stored on Cyber View's database and collects the User's login/password, computer IP address, computer host Address, as well as a date/time stamp.
- Login/Username and Password: User acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their login/username and password. User shall be responsible for all uses of their account with CyberStudio, whether or not authorized by User. User agrees to immediately notify Cyber View of any unauthorized use of their login/username or password or any other breach of security. Cyber View can be contacted at the following address: www.cyberstudiocms.com/go/contact. For additional information about user account security, please review the CyberStudio Security Policy.
- Liability: Cyber View is not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from User's use of the service, any failure to provide service, suspension of service, or termination of service. Cyber View does not guarantee the availability of the service. User agrees not to hold Cyber View responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- Cancellation: In the event User wants to cancel their subscription with CyberStudio, then User can retain the data and/or content stored in User's database through User's web hosting provider. Cyber View acknowledges that complications may arise when trying to retain data and/or content stored in the database if User transfers their web site and/or web hosting services between web hosting providers.
- Intellectual Property Ownership: Cyber View retains ownership and all rights to CyberStudio logos, software, trade secrets, database structure, reports, and web site.
- Aggrement Termination: If this agreement is terminated by Cyber View or by User for any reason, User agrees to remove our code, logos and trademarks from all of User's web sites and other applications that utilized the CyberStudio system.
- USER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CYBER VIEW HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY'S FEES) ARISING FROM USER'S VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS. THIS OBLIGATION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. CYBER VIEW'S LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICES of the CyberStudio system.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any possible way we can.
Last Update: 2010-07-22